Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Big Girl

At least once a day I have to remind myself that I was pregnant, gave birth, and that is how Ella came to us. She is such an amazing little person. She is so funny and is learning new things all the time! We are in total disbelief about how big she is and what she can do.

Photobucket

We are happy to announce that Miss Ella has rolled over!! That's right, both ways! Dad got the first few rolls on daddy cam, and Ella saved a few spins for Mom too. It is working out well for her except when she inadvertently rolls over onto her belly when she is sleeping and wakes herself up.
Photobucket

Ella is also growing each day - so we did it. We bought the big girl car seat... flowers and all. (I didn't say we installed it yet...)
Photobucket

Here is just a quick demonstration of what six months can do:
4 weeks old:

Photobucket

8 weeks old:
Photobucket

Just about 6 months old:

Photobucket

WOAH! And don't just think it's big girl car seat time -- it's also high chair in the resturaunt time, riding in the shopping carriage time.. Where did my BABY go?? We are starting to really safety proof the house and she is into tons of new and different toys. I actually found myself thinking about her first birthday party (Yeah, I know, she won't remember it anyway... but we will! and we'll have pictures to prove it!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Larsica said...

Wow, I love the comparison of her in the carseat, and I can't believe it's time for new ones already! Our babies are growing so fast, ahhhh and awwww!